Buy Dysport online directly with secured and discreet global delivery. Dysport which comes in injectable liquid form is primarily used for the treatment of wrinkles. We offer Botox in packs of:
- 100 iu/vial (10 vials/box)
- 150 iu/vial (10 vials/box)
- 500 iu/vial (1 vial/box)
What is Dysport?
Dysport is a drug that bears resemblance to the botulinum toxin. The drug is injected below the skin to the still muscles for treatment of the wrinkles for persons below 5 years old. Its treatment is considered to be non-invasive in nature. In certain medical conditions also this drug is helpful. In 2009, it was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What are the different forms or types of Dysport?
Dysport is available in the form of injectable liquid.
Where to buy Dysport?
You can buy Dysport from our online store. We ship the product worldwide.
What are the uses of drug Dysport?
The uses of Dysport are enumerated below:
- Treatment of glabellar lines which are also known as frown lines, located between your eyebrows.
- Treatment of muscle spasticity in the limbs in adults as well as children.FDA has approved this use.
- Another FDA approved use is cervical dystonia which affects the movement of the neck and head.
How does Dysport work?
Dysport operates by causing the muscles under the skin to get relaxed, thus making the area smoother. The creation and deepening of the wrinkles are provided as it restricts the movement of the facial muscles by causing them to get paralyzed temporarily. Its impact is visible within a few days after the treatment but wears off in a few months.
What is the dosage of Dysport?
The dose of Dysport depends upon the intensity of the wrinkles or the medical condition for which it is intended to be used. It varies from person to person. Extreme caution has to be exercised while injecting Dysport process as any wrong process can make you appear ugly. So, it has to be done by an experienced physician to prevent any unwanted side-effects.
An overdose of Dysport can lead to unwanted outcomes. So the treatment should be started by injecting the minimum amount of the drug in the affected areas.
How is Dysport administered?
An experienced dermatologist or aesthetic surgeon administers Dysport. The doctor does this by injecting it in 5 different areas around the forehead and the eyebrow area. A small amount of topical anesthetic is applied before the procedure to prevent pain and discomfort.
In a few minutes, the process is completed after which you are given some follow-up instructions. Since the impact of the treatment is not permanent, you need to undergo the process again after some months to make sure that the wrinkles do not reappear.
What should you expect after the treatment of Dysport?
As soon as the treatment is over in a few minutes, you can go home. You might experience some side effects which usually disappears quickly. The results can be visible after 2 days from the date of treatment. You can expect the impact of the treatment to last for about 2-4 months. So, since the impact will gradually fade away, you need to revisit the doctor for re-administration of Dysport
The procedure has a track record of 88.5% success rate in case of the treatment of wrinkles. Repeating the treatment procedure on a regular basis will ensure smoothness of your sin and keeping them wrinkle-free.
What are the short and long-term effects of Dysport?
The short and long-term effects of Dysport are as follows:
- Experiencing a headache
- The occurrence of pain at the site where the injection has been applied.
- The occurrence of allergic reactions at the injection site, such as rash and hives.
- Emerging of the sinus issues
- Experiencing a sore throat
- Swelling of the eyelid
- Experiencing nausea
- The occurrence of infection in the upper respiratory tract
If the above symptoms don’t resolve within 1-2 days but start worsening, then immediate attention of the doctor is needed.
The following precautions need to be taken before as well as while undergoing the Dysport treatment:
- The doctor usually checks if the injection won’t cause any irritation to the patient by going thoroughly through the medical history.
- The doctor may as to stop taking some medicines as well as supplements before the beginning of the treatment procedure. Such drugs include allergy medications, blood thinners, cold medications, muscle relaxers, and sleep aids
- Muscles relaxers and anticholinergic drugs may lead to an enhancement in the severity of the symptoms of the injection because Dysport would interact with these drugs. So it is essential to avoid them.
- After the completion of the procedure, the person is advised to avoid severe workouts and exposure to direct sunlight.
- Dysport has a risk of being transported to the parts other than the injected site. The is termed as the “distant spread of toxin effect”.It can lead to botulinum toxicity that causes difficulties while breathing and swallowing, blurry or double vision, droopy eyelids, weakness of the muscle, facing difficulty speaking, spasticity, experiencing urinary incontinence.
When any of these symptoms occur. you must call the doctor immediately to prevent the situation from worsening further.
- Care must be taken to avoid rubbing the injected areas as it can lead to an increased risk of the side effects by causing the toxin to spread to the adjoining areas.
You need to wait for a minimum period of 2 hours before beginning to exercise and do other types of physical activity, according to the American Academy of Dermatology.
How to get prescription for Dysport?
On consulting a reputed and experienced dermatologist, you can get Dysport prescribed for you.
This can be purchased from our online store without a prescription. We ship the product worldwide.