What is Dexedrine/h2>
Dexedrine is a brand name used for the Dextroamphetamine drug which is a strong agent of the central nervous system (CNS) of the body. Dexedrine is a stimulant belonging to the class of amphetamine drugs. Dextroamphetamine or Dexedrine is, in fact, one of the two enantiomers of the amphetamine drug whereas the other enantiomers are levoamphetamine. Enantiomers are the optical isomers of a drug in such a way that they are mirror images of each other but they cannot be superposed.
Optical isomers are like two hands which are identical to each other but they are both reversed. Dextroamphetamine is one of the two enantiomers and it is considered to be the “right-handed” enantiomer while the levoamphetamine is considered to be a “left-handed” enantiomer. Dextroamphetamine is considered to be the more potent molecule as compared to the levoamphetamine. Dextroamphetamine acts on the dopamine receptors to activate its release in the system which can lead to stimulation in the body. A huge number of randomized trials for establishing the usefulness of Dexedrine in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy were carried out for 2 long years and it was demonstrated that the drug is effective and safe for this purpose. It was found that the drug can be useful for enhancing the quality of life of the individual, deal with symptoms of various medical conditions and in increasing the creative potential of the people.
Some of the interesting facts about Dexedrine and its use are listed as below:
- Dexedrine is usually available in the form of tablets and capsules which can be administered through oral means. It is also soluble in water and 20mg of the drug can be dissolved in 20mL of water at a temperature of 20oC.
- High bioavailability of the drug usually in the range of 75 – 100% is obtained as a result of the administration of the drug through oral means. The drug is excreted out of the system through renal means.
- Dexedrine has a long life as the elimination half-life of the drug is 9 – 11 hours while the duration of the action of the drug is 8 – 12 hours.
- Dexedrine has been popularly used by the military personnel as a “go pill” which they have to undergo strenuous physical activity and training. The drug enhances the ability of the body to undergo physical activity. It is also used by the athletes for enhancing their performance.
- An overdose of Dexedrine is associated with experiencing psychosis which can cause severe damage to the faculties of the users. 5 – 15% of the users even fail to fully recover from the psychotic state of the drug.
What are some of the popular uses of Dexedrine?
Dexedrine is an amphetamine drug having stimulant effects on the working of the central nervous system (CNS) of the body. These effects are exploited by medical practitioners for the treatment of a number of medical conditions. Some of those applications are listed below:
- Dexedrine dosage can work effectively for the treatment of various medical conditions where certain parts of the patient become dormant or void of the required level of activity. Some of these conditions are attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), attention deficit disorder and narcolepsy. In all these conditions the prefrontal cortex of the brain gets devoid of the required level of activity and hence a dose of Dexedrine can help deal with the symptoms of the medical condition.
- A dose of Dexedrine may help in solving obesity and binge eating disorder in people. A dose of Dexedrine causes appetite suppression due to which the person does not feel the need to eat a lot. This can in turn help in controlling the weight of the person.
- A dose of Dexedrine can help people in carrying out strenuous physical activities. The dose creates energetic feelings in the body due to which physical activity can become a routine exercise for the users. The soldiers can use a dose of the drug before carrying out military exercise.
What are some of the popular side effects of Dexedrine that users should know about?
Dexedrine is a stimulant drug which has highly potent effects on the working of the central nervous system of the body. The drug can produce both favorable and unfavorable effects for the users. It is therefore pertinent that the users acquaint themselves with all aspects of using the dose of Dexedrine. Some of those effects are listed below:
- It can cause involuntary physical activity in certain parts of the body. Teeth grinding, movement of the eyeball, forced excessive activity and handshaking are some of the physical side effects of Dexedrine.
- A number of medical complications may arise as a result of the dose of the drug. Some of those complications can result is short time illnesses for the users.
- Cognitive complications like hallucinations, motor control loss and nerve tissue damage may occur.
- An addiction to the drug may develop as a result of the long-term use of the drug.
- Long-term use of Dexedrine can cause dependency due to which the users unconsciously start taking a higher dose which can be dangerous.
Legal Status of Dexedrine
Dexedrine has the tendency to be misused by the people for recreational purposes due to which the authorities have listed it as a Scheduled substance in most parts of the world. The production, sale, and consumption of the drug require proper licensing from the concerned authorities.
Where can you buy Dexedrine?
Dexedrine is available at our online drugstore since we are one of the major sellers of amphetamine medications all over the world. We take pride in serving our clients all over the world. We provide discreet shipping services through which the products can reach our customers all across the world. We provide a manufacturer’s seal on all the products shipped from the store in order to ensure that the products delivered are genuine. We also take special care of the privacy of our clients and never share their data with anyone.