Desoxyn is the brand name used for the popular drug of the amphetamine class known as methamphetamine. There are a number of other names used for methamphetamine such as Methedrine while another scientific name used for methamphetamine is N-methyl amphetamine. Amphetamine exists in two different enantiomers form which has different properties from each other. The two enantiomers are namely called Dextroamphetamine and Levoamphetamine. In their applications, Levoamphetamine enantiomer is fast acting as compared to Dextroamphetamine while the later enantiomer is much more potent as compared to the former. Methamphetamine is, in fact, a base free mixture of the two enantiomers of the drug having equal quantity of the two in their pure amine forms.
Desoxyn (Methamphetamine) is a stimulant psychoactive drug which acts on the central nervous system of the body to produce euphoric effects in the system. It causes energy, mood elevation, euphoria, alertness and appetite suppression. It helps in elevating the activity level of the prefrontal cortex of the brain whose inactivity is linked as a cause of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy medical conditions. The drug works by activating the response of the dopamine and NMDA receptors and hence releasing dopamine in the system. It causes an enhanced activity of the prefrontal cortex of the system producing euphoric effects.
Hence, it can be used as an effective deterrence and a combatant to the symptoms of these two medical conditions. However, the popularity of the drug all over the world is owing to the recreational use of the drug. Among all kinds of stimulant and intoxicant drugs, methamphetamine is one of the highly used drugs for recreational purposes. The use of the drug produces a feeling of high in the body which is exploited by the users.
Some of the common interesting facts about the drug are listed as below:
- It was first discovered in the year 1893 and the use of the drug became common in the early 20th and the mid-20th century.
- Methamphetamine exists in the form of crystals or crystalline powder which is why it is also called crystal meth. The crystals of the drug are pure white or have a bluish shade depending upon the method of the products used and the ingredients use in the manufacturing process.
- The crystals of methamphetamine or Desoxyn are odorless while they have a bitter taste. It has been found out that the crystal shards are soluble in water and ethanol. It is soluble in Diethyl either.
- Desoxyn has a high melting point as it melts at temperatures around 170oC and 175oC.
- The use of the drug is associated with various long-term symptoms. It has been studied that the women who use methamphetamine tend to pass the effects to their newborn babies. The children may be exposed to the drug when they are breastfed causing neonatal withdrawal syndrome.
What are the popular uses of Desoxyn in our healthcare system?
Desoxyn has found a number of applications in our healthcare system as it is a popular stimulant drug. Desoxyn is in fact brand name used for the popular methamphetamine drug. We have compiled some of the popular uses of Desoxyn as below:
- Desoxyn can provide stimulation for the parts of the brain whose inactivity can lead to severe issues for the patients. Desoxyn helps in fighting the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), attention deficit disorder and narcolepsy. Due to stimulation, the activity of the brain parts become prominent and normal for the patients of the listed illnesses.
- Desoxyn helps in carrying out creative work. The creative potential of the brain increases with the dosage of Desoxyn due to which it is sometimes used by the artists and other people.
- Desoxyn provides energy and motivation to the body due to which it can be used by the people for carrying out excessive physical activity.
- Desoxyn helps people in carrying out themselves in public gathering as a dose of the drug boasts the social confidence of the people.
What are the common side effects of Desoxyn?
There are a number of side effects which may arise due to the long-term use of Desoxyn. There are also a lot of short-term side effects of the drug which may arise when the person first starts taking a dose of Desoxyn. However, over a course of time, the body gets used to the dosage of Desoxyn. We have jotted below some of the commonly occurring side effects of Desoxyn:
- The use of Desoxyn may cause short and long-term cognitive illnesses. Some of the popular cognitive illnesses are hallucinations, dizziness, paranoia, anxiety, and feeling of self-loath.
- The person may have to undergo forced excessive activity as a result of the side effects of the drug.
- A number of medical complications may arise due to the long-term use of the drug.
- The long-term use of Desoxyn may develop an addiction to the drug due to which the person may find it hard to relinquish the dose of Desoxyn.
- The user may develop the dependency of the drug due to which the user may start administering a higher dose of the drug. This can lead to the psychosis of the drug.
Legal Status of Desoxyn
The regulators have cracked down on the misuse of Desoxyn for recreational purposes and owing to its side effects, it is a Scheduled medicine in most parts of the world. Its misuse for recreational purposes has led to further regulations.
Dosage of Desoxyn
It is the job of the medical practitioner to study the requirements of the patient before prescribing an appropriate dose of Desoxyn. An overdosage of Desoxyn can lead to severe medical illnesses for the users.
Where can you buy Desoxyn?
Desoxyn is available at our online store for purchase as we provide high-quality substance to our users at extremely cheap rates. We provide these products without the need for a prescription and we have the ability to ship all products to various parts of the world.